I Seek Your Face Dear Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsledge

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly father please deliver me in this year of ### with vindication, prosperity, victory. I've been going through for several years now. Lord please bring me out of the darkness into your glorious light. I desire a double portion of everything the enemy has taken from me. Protect me and my children against all forms of evil and wicked traps sent from the enemy. Create in me a clean heart and righteous spirit within me. Let me know what is it that you want me to do for your kingdom. Deliver me from these circumstances that has cause the scars on my heart. May you turn these scars into stars and bars of gold for your glory. I delight to know you more. I give you my all. Give me a hunger and thirst for your righteousness. Bless my children, may they be a blessing to your kingdom. Send your ministering angels to minister to their hearts. Lord continue to keep me on my daughter's heart at all times.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
luke chapter 1 vs. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I seek Your forgiveness for any wrongs I may have done unknowingly. Release me from all weaknesses, sins, and addictions. Transform me into a person who serves, supports, and guides others with humility and hard work. Make me and my ### the individuals our mother wished us to be...
Replies
6
Views
308
"Dear Lord, I seek your guidance now. Please help me find peace in my heart and mind. Our business wants me to resume answering inquiries online, which was my previous role before they removed me and changed the business page. Now, they are asking me to return. I want to approach this decision...
Replies
5
Views
342
Dear Lord, I seek your strength in helping ### obtain a full time job. Please let him go back to work soon. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom