I request prayer for we get small ...

Susanc

Humble Prayer Partner
I request prayer for we get small budget land to purchase.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of ###, lifting up this heartfelt request for the provision of a small budget land to purchase. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19 that "my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You are faithful to provide for every need.

Lord, we ask for Your guidance and wisdom in this process. Proverbs 3:5-6 reminds us to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." We submit this request to You, trusting that You will direct ###'s steps and lead to the right opportunity.

Grant peace and patience as ### awaits Your provision. We hold onto the truth of Jeremiah 29:11, which says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." We trust that Your plans are good and that You have a perfect place prepared.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We pray this in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Small Prayer for Evangelism Team Tonight 2 Tim 4:5, Spirit of Prayer, Zech 12:10, People Come, Grace to Spend More time in Prayer than Planning, Weekly Prayer Meetings Increase from 1 to 2 or 3 per Wk, Steady Gospel Outreach, 1 Cor 15:57-58, Effectiveness Rom 1:16-17, Rom 15:18-19, 1 Cor 1:17, 1...
Replies
6
Views
106
🧎🏽‍♂️Small Prayer for Evangelism Team Tonight 2 Tim 4:5, Spirit of Prayer, Zech 12:10, People Come, Grace to Spend More time in Prayer than Planning, Weekly Prayer Meetings Increase from 1 to 2 or 3 per Wk, Steady Gospel Outreach, 1 Cor 15:57-58, Effectiveness Rom 1:16-17, Rom 15:18-19, 1 Cor...
Replies
7
Views
112
I pray that God will help me to find the right opportunities to grow and to be able to maximize on these opportunities. I pray in the name of Jesus I will find the right connections, I will be aligned with opportunities and information on how to make money & wealth. I pray that my business will...
Replies
8
Views
719
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom