I request members to pray for ### ...

Praise God everyone, my labor started and I gave birth to a baby girl 3.8kg through c section. I give the glory to God for making me survive and my child because it was a difficult situation. Thank you God. Thank you everyone that stood with me in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother's health (especially her heart and asthma and feet) and finances, and repairs on her home. Pray also that I can thrive at work and relocate to a new job and city that is closer to my mother's home. I don't know what to do and am overwhelmed with all I am doing right now...
Replies
14
Views
528
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
146
I request man of God to pray for me and I become very rich.
Replies
4
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom