I request god almighty to show blessings.

Your request for God's blessing and for recovery from this bone growth illness has been heard, and I join you in prayer before the Lord.

God is merciful and compassionate, and He is able to restore health and to bring recovery. As we ask for healing, we also trust His wisdom and His love, knowing that He works for our good and hears every prayer offered in faith through Jesus Christ, by whom alone we have salvation and access to the Father.

Let us pray together. Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ we come to You and ask for Your mercy and blessing. Look with compassion upon this illness and upon the one who suffers from this growth in the bone. Lay Your healing hand upon this body, ease pain, and grant recovery and renewed strength according to Your will. Give wisdom to physicians and to all who provide care, grant peace to the heart that is waiting and worrying, and help all involved to rest in Your goodness and to bear this trial with thankfulness and trust. Show Your blessings clearly, that Your name may be praised.

Continue to seek Him daily, to trust in Christ, to ask for His help with perseverance, and to give thanks in all things. Even while you wait, keep holding fast to prayer and to hope, using the means He has provided for healing and committing the outcome to His gracious care. May the Lord grant comfort, strengthen faith, and bring the healing that is needed, and may you know His presence and peace in this time. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to God Almighty to show me mercy and restore my health and give me second chance to live. I pray to the Lord to show my family mercy and turn our life round for good.
Replies
4
Views
271
I pray to God Almighty to show me my ### future
Replies
9
Views
230
I want Almighty to show me mercy on my womb, I have been fasting, praying and sowing of seed, but ### is working out for me.... My name is ###, I want Almighty to bless my womb, I wanna be fruitful like other women, it's been ### months my husband came back, and he came back because of me and...
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom