I Recently Moved My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Humble Prayer Partner
I've rented a room and live with the house owners' family. The owner is a church family. Please pray that I can live in this house for a long time in harmony and peace. Rent is cheap and everything is in good condition. And moving house is too hard (too much luggage) that I never want to move out. Please pray that God gives the heart that they love to stay with me in the house every day.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently moved to ### with my husband and daughter and spent some time to learn the language and would now like to find a good job. So far nothing has been successful and I would like prayer for favor to find a job soon so I can help support in my family.
Replies
6
Views
380
We recently moved into a new home to help my ### with PTSD. We feel blessed to have a new environment for our family. Unfortunately our old house has not sold and we used most of our savings to get in the new one. Asking for prayers for my ### and to also sell our old home to use the money to...
Replies
8
Views
368
My in-laws recently moved into a care facility (he has dementia and she is paralyzed on entire left side). They now want to move back home. They need round the clock care, and don't have the money to pay for that at home. They have an unhealthy dependency on their daughter and my husband (we...
Replies
10
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom