I received always your letters but I ...

Rascist

Disciple of Prayer
I received always your letters but I don't know how to get answered to your
web it refused so.... Pls just pray for me n my family who are in ###
and for my work place Favor Psalm 5:12. Thanks so much.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

thank you Lord, please pray for total healing for and salvation for my whole family. please pray for a God-given spouse to me. someone who would love me and cherish me. someone I would be happy with. Lord, please bless my parents with happy health, safe, healthy, prosperous long life and enjoy...
Replies
6
Views
251
I ask in the Name of Jesus to receive a supernatural unexpected job offer today. I pray that my name enter rooms and my resume get placed in the right people's hands who are in charge of the hiring. I’m thanking You Father in Jesus Name in advance for receiving good news on today. Amen!
Replies
8
Views
309
I received letters from the social security office and it said that we owe money. We were never overpaid benefits. On my social security online says you do not have any current overpayments. My husband never worked and they said he owes money from an overpayment. The social security worker says...
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom