Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I rebuke all curses, spells, witchcraft, fear, natural disasters, sickness, spiritual, physical, and health attacks and anything else evil off of me nor come near me, my dogs, blessings, financial blessings, and my family and ###’s family in Jesus name. Pray that I stay confident in God and that...
Replies
11
Views
347
I rebuke all curses, spells, witchcraft, fear, spiritual, physical, and health attacks and anything else evil off of me nor come near me, my dogs, blessings, financial blessings, and my family in Jesus name. Pray that I receive immediate blessings and miracles.
Replies
8
Views
219
I rebuke all curses, spells, witchcraft, and anything else evil off of me, my dogs, financial blessings, and my family in Jesus name. Pray that I receive immediate blessings and miracles.
Replies
14
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom