I really want to Thank God For ...

Wangshi

Disciple of Prayer
I really want to Thank God For this Beautiful day.
I ask God for Forgiveness for all my sins that I've done and Ask
forgiveness to all the sinners that they have made.
And In future I Want to see Peace; love, Care, and many more.
hope this message may reach you and To God.
I pray for you too! and I'll remember you in my prayers.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you to pray for me because I really want to grow up. Since I was ###, I constantly felt that I was not noticed and that I had shortcomings because of my height. My growth stopped at ###, but I hope to grow at least a little more and I ask you to help me with this, please.
Replies
7
Views
99
So I've been living with my parents and family this whole time and though it's not that bad, I really feel so suffocated here. I've never felt like home, or even myself. It feels like if I don't move out my life would be hell... I want to move out, be independent. I feel like being in a cage...
Replies
9
Views
227
Please God, I've never talked to you before, I wasn't even sure I believed in you But please I've seen what you're doing for others, and I know I'm not yet deserving because I've sin, I've lied, I've cheated, I've hurt people.. I'm ready to change I swear, I'm ready to settle, have some kids get...
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom