I really want to thank everyone who ...

Pnyzo

Disciple of Prayer
I really want to thank everyone who stood with me in prayer and in this trying moment of a strange woman, may the Lord keep protecting my husband from strange women.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and trust in Your divine protection and guidance. We lift up ### and the situation being faced with a strange woman. Lord, we stand on Your promises and seek Your intervention.

Your Word in Proverbs 3:5-6 reminds us to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." We pray that ### and the husband will trust in Your wisdom and guidance during this trying time.

Father, we ask for a hedge of protection around ###'s husband. As it is written in Psalm 91:11, "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." May Your angels guard him and keep him safe from any temptations or harm.

We also pray for strength and unity in ###'s marriage. Ecclesiastes 4:12 tells us, "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." May ### and the husband be bound together with You, Lord, as the third strand, making their bond unbreakable.

Lord, we thank You for the support and prayers of the community. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray.

Amen.
 
Divine protection for your husband, strange woman may flee from your husband forever and peace to you in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you to pray for me because I really want to grow up. Since I was ###, I constantly felt that I was not noticed and that I had shortcomings because of my height. My growth stopped at ###, but I hope to grow at least a little more and I ask you to help me with this, please.
Replies
7
Views
99
Just wanted to thank everybody who has said a prayer for my health condition over the last several months. I have a mystery illness/condition that started on September 1 of 2023. I have extreme pain in the back of my head, neck, both arms, both legs, abdomen chest, and dizziness all day long...
Replies
7
Views
339
I would like to thank everyone who prayed for me for the mistake I made on my resume that did not match the background check. May God bless everyone.
Replies
8
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,070
Messages
16,795,191
Members
649,625
Latest member
Gweydormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom