I really really would like a second chance to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkhulhkbbk1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bkhulhkbbk1

Guest
I really really would like a second chance to do something over again. God please help me.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I've been living with my parents and family this whole time and though it's not that bad, I really feel so suffocated here. I've never felt like home, or even myself. It feels like if I don't move out my life would be hell... I want to move out, be independent. I feel like being in a cage...
Replies
9
Views
227
I don't know if this is the right place for what I need, nor what I'm doing right now, but I am feeling very lost and I really need some faith, I need help that I will receive my offer finally from the University of ###, my dream university, I have never been very religious, but whenever my...
Replies
10
Views
462
Dear almighty Father, I am without hope. I kept on masturbating whenever I feel trapped, messed up, and stressed. 1. All relationships failed. 2. All aspects of the land dispute are not working - road widening claim, the attorney that is helping me get the claim says that if the funds were...
Replies
9
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom