I really need to get some work. I am ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter glenv
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glenv

Guest
I really need to get some work. I am self-employed and I have a couple of projects quoted. It looks promising, but I haven't got anything yet.
 
Yes Lord, May ### get plenty of work Lord, Give him your directions Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Keep praying. Nothing yet. It can be discouraging for sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a capable person sometimes, but I have so much tedious computer work to get done that I have procrastinated. I feel like I'm going to die I'm so anxious. Thank you, Please pray for ### to get it done. I'm sorry there are so many other things that seem more important here, but I really need...
Replies
5
Views
120
I would be most grateful if someone can pray for me. I really need work and income to live. I have been praying throughout the day for a position also so that I can also be of service and give back. I have no support and know prayer is more powerful with others. Thank you to anyone who could...
Replies
7
Views
260
I really need a prayer. My mental health isn’t the best or my physical health anymore, and I’m only ###. I’m a single mom of two children. I don’t have help from anyone and I haven’t majority of their lives. I’m in ### in debt and not one single person or place will help me get ahead. I don’t...
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom