I really need to find work, I've tried so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I really need to find work, I've tried so hard but had no luck this far. I am becoming so depressed and un hopeful. I need the love and help of Jesus Christ to surround me and lift me up in my time of need.
 
Lord I pray your favor on this child of yours. I claim your word as a shield to them along as a sword. Let them know your true love which is beyond measure, and grant them divine favor with a job that they can do that supports them and grant them peace

in Jesus Holy Name I Pray,

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've tried so hard to keep up, keep my faith, have no fear, but I AM LOSING EVERYTHING! I work a great job @ a Christian autism school but am so far behind financially. I have no money for food, I got my water cut off today, and if I don't pay my mortgage by tomorrow I'm going to lose my home...
Replies
5
Views
334
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
409
I've tried stretching exercise to help me grow taller by ### cm (to ###cm) however I am not sure if it is working and I'm starting to lose faith that I can't grow anymore. My friends and others sometimes tease me as well, please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom