I really need prayers right now...the Lord knows why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Philip. 4:6-7).
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im in a basketball thing and im about to have my last game of the year, actually my last game EVER because im aging out of it next year. But im really nauseous and full feeling so please pray that i get miraculous relief and dont throw up. I need to be able to play this.
Replies
8
Views
461
Heavenly Father, You know why I quit my job without another lined up. The stress was just too much. Only people who’ve experienced this will truly understand. Please vindicate me. I want to work but can’t due to PTSD from the previous job. I thank you Lord Jesus for sustaining me.
Replies
8
Views
221
I really want someone to pray for me, I feel I have been ###, ###, and ###, I want to know who is behind all this and why because my life is ### and ### right now.
Replies
7
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom