ingred
Prayer Warrior
I have filed a leave of absence on the 28-31 for holidays.
I want to spend holidays with my family and love ones.
All throughout the year I've been so much loyal towards my work.
I don't want to be absent not unless I'm really sick and can't go to work.
But this time, I want a break for my family even just those days.
Please help me that workforce will allow me to have my leave of absence.
I really want this. Please brothers and sisters help me pray this.
In Jesus Name. I trust in You Lord God.
In the most powerful name of Jesus, Amen Amen Amen
I want to spend holidays with my family and love ones.
All throughout the year I've been so much loyal towards my work.
I don't want to be absent not unless I'm really sick and can't go to work.
But this time, I want a break for my family even just those days.
Please help me that workforce will allow me to have my leave of absence.
I really want this. Please brothers and sisters help me pray this.
In Jesus Name. I trust in You Lord God.
In the most powerful name of Jesus, Amen Amen Amen
