I really need a miracle

Green Eyes

Humble Prayer Warrior
Father in heaven I have never had a miracle granted to me that I can remember but I am coming to you today to please ask for one. Never in my life have I ever felt as much pain over losing someone as I do now. I refuse to believe that you would ever want me to love or feel so much for a man as I do for ### if you honestly didn't have a plan for us to ever be together. I am so heartbroken and torn apart that I find it hard to breathe right now because that's how broken my heart is. I honestly thought that ### and I were finally on the right track with each other and then he just left. I don't know why you won't intervene and help him to take me seriously. Neither of us are perfect and we both have flaws but we are still your children. I have almost given up everything of myself to put him before me so that he could be taken care of and made whole again. Please God I am not crazy and I know that somewhere inside of him he loves me and I am asking you to please provide a miracle for me right now and soften his heart towards me and to help him see me as a true lover and his best friend. Please I ask that it be your will for us to be together because I can't live like this anymore and I am in constant pain. I need peace, I need to be loved, and I need so much to be happy again. I need you now God more than ever. Please grant me this miracle because I am miserable! IJNIPA
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. God will be with you things will change.
 
Thank you Father in heaven for answering our prayers in the name of Jesus I come into agreement with our friend and their request and thank you that a mustard seed sized faith can move mountains and like Jesus said where 2 or 3 are gathered or agree he is in the midst and our heavenly Father will bring it to pass, forgive us of our sins and for any unbelief, help us to believe protect us all, direct our path, heal us in all areas of our lives in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear almighty Father, I am without hope. I kept on masturbating whenever I feel trapped, messed up, and stressed. 1. All relationships failed. 2. All aspects of the land dispute are not working - road widening claim, the attorney that is helping me get the claim says that if the funds were...
Replies
9
Views
198
Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
205
I don't know what to do. God knows what it's about. Please help me.
Replies
8
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom