I really love her but, I don't know how ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I really love her but, I don't know how she feels about me. I wish so badly to know where I stand in her heart....................
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I deeply sad and hurt after my girlfriend leave me alone. I want God to open a new chapter between us. I don't want to lose my girlfriend, which I really love. Please pray for my girlfriend to let her know how much I care and love her. I want to get married with her.
Replies
9
Views
628
It feels like I have nothing and I don’t know how to pray. In moments like these, it can be helpful to start with a simple prayer of trust and openness. You might say something like: "Dear God, I come to You with an open heart, even though I feel empty and unsure. Please guide my words and...
Replies
10
Views
230
I don’t know how to release control of my circumstances. I’m not sure how to truly let my burdens down and truly give them to Jesus. I try to let them down but pick them up again. I need strong prayers in Jesus' name to break the need to control everything. I feel the urge to control stems from...
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom