I prayed tonight on my back porch in the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinecorpboy

Humble Prayer Warrior
I prayed tonight on my back porch in the thunder and lightning hoping Christ would hear me. I asked him to choose me to be one of his elect and that he would show me how to truly repent and trust in him for what he's done for me on the cross. I've learned that Christ is more valuable than anything even though I'm still unsaved at this point but I have the desire to learn what it means to truly seek him until I find him and he saves me from my sins. Please pray for me that I get saved soon... Also thank you to all of you who have prayed for me and counseled me on here.
 
May God in Jesus’ name always and forever answer your prayers according to His perfect will in His timing. You continue to pray, have faith in God’s Word, and trust God. God is in control. He Loves You. And remember to start each and every day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto God. Tell the Lord, Thank You. Pray For The Youth: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17803-pray-for-the-youth/ ✝✝✝
 
I stand in agreement with you in your prayer request. I ask the Lord to bless you with the desires of your heart and His will to be done in your life. Gal 6:9. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy Spirit, I prayed tonight 4 ### the United States of America. Lord you be with everybody during the epidemic crisis, race relations, taking care of our troops and most importantly our elections. Holy Spirit I also asked that you protect the ### family and the ### family. I also ask that you...
Replies
7
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom