We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your requests before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to provide a well-paying job so you can walk in independence, to move forward without needing the help of others, and to see your loved one safely leave the country they are in. We have also prayed for God’s strength to uphold you both during this season of waiting.

If the Lord has already answered any part of your prayer, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answers have not yet come, please feel free to post your request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. We are committed to standing in agreement with you until you see God’s faithfulness manifest.

May the Lord draw near to you as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
212
I want to start with thank you. Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. I know my prayers are very repetitive, but that is because my prayers are what I need. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or...
Replies
10
Views
403
I want to start with thank you. Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. I know my prayers are very repetitive, but that is because my prayers are what I need. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or...
Replies
6
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom