I Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for a default divorce in JESUS name LORD I pray, I also need help with homework and making money holy GOD please help me as I am here on earth to do your will amen
Replies
13
Views
244
Lord I pray to you and ask that my meeting goes smoothly today with no changes in procedures that make the job harder or harder for my stds to get what they need. Keep us in your arms and carry us through all of our hours. Bless everyone we come in contact with and those dear to us that are...
Replies
10
Views
146
Lord, I pray to you today that everything goes smoothly at work. That no processes need to change. That all enrolled correctly. That everyone is nice and do not confront me in any way. That no one experiences a situation that upsets or makes for a trying time for them. I pray for a raise that...
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom