I Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that my meeting goes smoothly today with no changes in procedures that make the job harder or harder for my stds to get what they need. Keep us in your arms and carry us through all of our hours. Bless everyone we come in contact with and those dear to us that are...
Replies
10
Views
147
Help and save me from loan app people I am not able to pay money; they are harassing me, giving threats to call my people and office and visit my home and office...help me save me...don't let me and my family fall into such embarrassment and insulting and questioning phase of my life. My...
Replies
8
Views
147
I will be exiting my college and this ### will be my exit interview with other people. I hope for a very successful exit and that I will be able to answer all questions with poise and conduct. I pray that I am in a very good condition and that the teachers and counselor that will be asking me...
Replies
11
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom