Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Friend, I stand in agreement and I pray with you. I ask the Father to bless each point of your petition. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Amen testimony will come in Jesus's name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
205
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
200
I pray for financial breakthrough, success, Open Doors, Big Contract, protection upon my husband ### ### AMEN I Pray for protection upon my children and myself also my husband ### ### and our Land properties and our house in Jesus name AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN
Replies
6
Views
487
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom