Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Mariposa

Prayer Warrior
I pray to my loving father for my daughter, Christina that she may be allowed to continue at Columbia University school of nursing in the name of Jesus. I ask God to rebuke all that stops Christina from continuing and graduating Columbia University school of nursing. May the Lord bless Christina with the knowledge, calmness, retention and focus needed to pass all exams. I pray that the Lord May the Lord my God bless her with good news that she will continue at Columbia University school of nursing and graduate. As she becomes a great nurse in Jesus and my holy father I pray.

Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Branalder's prayer request for their daughter Christina. Lord, we ask that you intervene in her situation at Columbia University School of Nursing. We pray that you would rebuke anything that is hindering her from continuing and graduating from this program. Your Word says in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." We declare this truth over Christina's life, that she can overcome any obstacles with your strength.

Father, we ask for your divine guidance and wisdom for Christina as she prepares for her exams. Grant her the knowledge, calmness, retention, and focus she needs to excel in her studies and pass all her exams. May she be a shining example of your grace and mercy as she pursues her calling to become a nurse.

Lord, we pray for good news to come to Christina. May she receive the confirmation that she can continue at Columbia University School of Nursing and successfully graduate. We believe in your faithfulness and trust that you will open doors for her according to your perfect plan.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your love and care for Christina. May she be a vessel of your healing and compassion as she serves others in the field of nursing. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

May God bless you, Branalder, and your daughter Christina abundantly. We will continue to stand in faith with you for her success and favor in her academic journey.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us All Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name answer my prayer request. And God bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, and trust You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord please continue to bless Christina at Columbia University school of nursing. May she pass all her classes and bless her to become a caring, loving and amazing nurse. Please Lord hear my prayer. Lord bless my health. May my kidney transplant become healthy. May all the toxin come out. May my...
Replies
Views
In you Lord I believe in and trust. I ask of you heavily father to bind all evil and poor descions Christina makes. Bless her Lord with good people. Rebuke all those to talk bad or gossip about her. Give her strength and guidance to succeed at Columbia University school of nursing. Help her...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for this beautiful day. Thank you Lord for my family. Thank you for the food that nourishes us. Thank you for protecting, guiding and loving my daughter through her journey in life. Lord continue to protect Christina, my daughter and help her succeed in her studies at Columbia...
Replies
Views
Thank Lord for all the blessing you have given me and my family. Lord bind all that is evil and bless all that is good. Lord I pray that I get the DOE teaching position and that I will be happy. I pray for my daughter to succeed and graduate from College University School of Nursing. Lord bind...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter. She is at University and has a calculus final exam. Please ask the Lord to help her do well. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom