I pray to God to search for me good friends who can

mugambe sam

Prayer Partner
I pray to God to search for me good friends who can reach me to my success and pray for my wife to be liked and be cared for wherever she is and also do what God tells her in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in if The Lord is for me who or what even can be against me. Now I also step in the gap for my direct bloodline I served the Lord became a ### that is the highest for me I could possibly go for the Lord in my year’s. The Lord’s word is the same yesterday and today. Now I know they may not...
Replies
5
Views
163
God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please Pray for my friends ### who is having health problems, Pray for a fast recovery and for his Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
10
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom