I pray to find a good husband

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Father God, You know the desires of my heart, and that I want a husband. I surrender this desire to You, trusting that You are in control and will bring my husband and me together. Guide me on this journey, open my eyes to see him when the time is right, and prepare my heart for the partnership...
Replies
8
Views
274
Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
240
I want God to open doors for me and I want to get married.
Replies
9
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom