###, I pray that your headache be held in the

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a teacher on last week of the school year. I've been having hormonal headache for the past months and this week it has been hard. Medicine are offering short or little relief (I was on ER last week because of it). My period is finished, please pray for this headache to be gone as well. In...
Replies
7
Views
104
Dear Lord please ease up this headache in Jesus name Amen!!! Please Please Please
Replies
7
Views
103
Please give me healing I am suffering with severe headache and shivering and fever Please pray for my health please protect me and my ### from all Satan's evil spirits, evil eyes, sexual harassment, persons please give protection under your powerful and precious arms praise the Lord Jesus amen
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom