I pray that ### will seek You and accept your healing in his life. Be with both of us and bless our healthy, supportive, ### year relationship to flourish and grow with each other and in You.
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Proverbs 10:8 – “The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.”
An Extended Explanation of the Verse:
This proverb contrasts two types of people: those who are wise and those who are foolish. The wise person is...
God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God:
Isaiah 2:3:
Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the...