Lord Jesus, if You are willing, please guide ### in her relationship. Yet I want Your will to be done, not mine. I ask this in Your sweet holy name. Amen.
Heavenly Father, please strongly guide me to do your work and serve you. Swiftly and easily bring to me perfect employment that provides financial freedom for me and my family. Swiftly bring to me a perfect husband that loves and obeys you and that can lead me through Christ. In Jesus name, Amen.
Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11:
The Lord will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.
Thank you Lord for your glorious...
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local church, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...