I pray that the lord Jesus will answer my prayers to bring my###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-994
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-994

Guest
I pray that the Lord Jesus will answer my prayers to bring my boyfriend (###) of 6 years back into my life. We were apart for a time while I cared for my dying father. In that time, he met a girl who was just a friend. Recently, it has progressed further with her and he has now left me for her. He's all that I have. We have been through a lot in the 6 years together and had many plans for the future together. I feel completely devastated and lost as this happened quickly. :-( My heart is completely broken and I feel alone. I truly love this man and although he has done me wrong, I will forgive him. Please help me to pray that Jesus will bring him back into my life fully and completely. I've prayed so hard, but it has gone unanswered to now. I've had so much loss in my life that I do not want to lose the one person left that I truly love with all my heart. Thank You.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray for a miracle my daughter ### get a place to stay and good paying job in ### as soon as possible. I pray she receives good news and you free her from depression. I'm tired Lord and I just can't do it anymore by myself, I give and give to my children and grandchildren that...
Replies
14
Views
246
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray that you hear me and answer. My God I need you now, I'm tired and at your grace and mercy. Please hear my prayers and answer. I pray for a miracle for me, emotionally, physically, and mentally. I pray my daughter ### will find a better paying job and safe place to...
Replies
7
Views
123
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired, and at your grace and mercy. I need you right now Lord, please intervene. My blood pressure is not coming down I'm stressing about my adult children, job, and grandchildren situations. I just can't keep doing this. What about me, no one I can turn to for me but...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom