I pray that the lord hears our ...

Snowscarf

Servant
I pray that the lord hears our prayers today that he may find it fitting to help ### with his assessment today and he will get into treatment for his addiction to drugs and alcohol. I pray that my family support their brother at his lowest for the lord is here for him and all the angels and prayers for all who suffer from addiction that they will overcome their demons in our lord Jesus name amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You God to grow stronger, sweeter, and more intimate as the months and years go by. God strengthen me, and bless me with the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. God bless me to keep my focus on You at all times, trust You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all demonic activity, witchcraft, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God You ambush my enemies and cause to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. May all my enemies accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord, and turn from their wicked ways. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I pray for, and all those who sincerely pray for me. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God thank You. Thank You. Thank You. I praise You God for Your mercy endures forever. I praise You for who You are and all that You are. There is none like You. You are the only true and living God. God where would I be without You. God You have been better than good to me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 A Prayer for Today Heavenly Father, Today, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, and faithfulness. Even when I don't understand everything happening around me, I choose to trust that You are working for my good. Lord, I lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
164
Dear Lord, Good morning. Thank You for guiding us and blessing us with a good night’s sleep. Today, my husband and I are once again the ones watching over our resort. With no security guard here, we stay awake to check and ensure the safety of our place. Lord, I pray for Your peace to be upon...
Replies
8
Views
340
Dear Lord, I come before You asking for a brave heart, a strong personality, a positive mindset, and inner peace. No matter what I face, may You comfort my heart and remind me not to dwell on things that are not aligned with Your will. Thank You, Lord, because I can truly feel Your presence. I...
Replies
8
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom