I pray that our financial struggles and worries are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickdiesel

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that our financial struggles and worries are placed at the feet of God. I pray that my father's health continues to be well. I pray that my girlfriend becomes my fiancee in ###. I pray we win the dream house raffle so we can start a family in our own stable home. I pray that ### finds the perfect career that is stable.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Because of a series of accidents in our family, we have needed a great deal of money just to sustain our daily life. In desperation, I turned to investments, hoping to ease the burden, but instead I suffered a significant loss. I earnestly ask Jesus to deliver us from this hand-to-mouth...
Replies
8
Views
266
Dear brothers and sisters in faith, I'm reaching out for prayer support for my husband. He's facing immense financial struggles and battling depression, feeling hopeless and overwhelmed. I'm praying for God's intervention, but I'm feeling like He's not listening. I'm reaching out to you, dear...
Replies
5
Views
247
Dear lord, firstly I want to show my gratitude for all the times you have answered my prayers and helped me through my struggles and I pray you'll continue to do so. I've requested for prayers here for a job and many other struggles before and you always helped me pull through it. Dear lord I am...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom