I pray that my husband who is divorcing me ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsalina1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rsalina1

Guest
I pray that my husband who is divorcing me will pay his debts that are in my name. I put his debts in my name because he was paying a high interest rate and I could put those debts in my name at a low interest rate. It never occurred to me he would stoop so low. Then his credit cards were clean and he charged them up again. He is paying on those now. Through the divorce he made several attempts to come back to the house, but I refused because I was happy without him since he always argued and I was at peace. He is arrogant, self-centered, and not humble at all. I have invited him to church but he refuses. He says he is leaving the house to me but I'll have to keep paying on it. I am a teacher and live very economically. I make my clothes, buy things not often when there are sales. One of the times he left he was
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is in ICU, his oxygen levels are low. He is on oxygen masks, he is unable to eat or drink, and he also has severe back pain. He is unable to get up and walk too. Please kindly keep my husband in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
171
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you in prayer I know you see my tears and heart my prayers, but most importantly you feel my pain. God I am worried about my husband. I am panicking over his situation thinking it might be the worst possible scenario for him. I fear he has a brain aneurysm...
Replies
10
Views
372
My husband had a fight with me. He was not at home at that time. He didn't come back to home and not answering the phone calls, he kept it switched off. Kindly pray for his come back. I'm scared about this.
Replies
8
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom