I pray that my house will be sold successfully ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that my house will be sold successfully and can settle down in the new place as God had planned for my family, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for protections for this area, there is a big wildfire rolling through it, we are a very dry area and had a dry winter and fire season is horrible! ### may have lost his house, as well as several other people in my church. ### in her nursing home had to be moved and the fire is now...
Replies
13
Views
392
Good morning, I am requesting prayer. Please stand in the gap praying with me today as my realtor conducts an open house. We have to sell this house. I am praying that the open house will result in a full price offer. Thank you all in advance for your prayers, and I thank Jesus for the...
Replies
8
Views
165
I have an assessment that I need to take and successfully pass to get the the next level of the interviewing phase. Please pray along with me in agreement that I will do well on the assessment. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom