I pray that it's in God's will for ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgarcia

Prayer Partner
I pray that it's in God's will for ### and me to be in each other's life, only through Him we can restore our friendship. I pray that ### is willing, wants to be friends & hear from her soon.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY EYES FONT WATER UNLESS ITS IN GODS WILL FOR ME I GET A NEW PUSH UP BRA MY MAKE OVER I DONT LOOK LIKE AN OLD LADY I THE WRINKLES FILLED IN ON MY NECK CHEST URGENTLY MY EYLASHES STAY ON URGENTLY ESPECIALLY MY LEFT SIDE GREATNESS IS MINE TODAY I CAN HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR TODAY A...
Replies
5
Views
102
  • Article Article
Because everything comes from Him and exists by His power and is intended for His glory, God had already purposed to harden my hometown's heart. Yes, this is still my hometown; I can't change that. I did not choose her and, judging from her response to my assignment, she did not choose me...
Replies
0
Views
78
I speak claim create command decree declare demand I have tried 5 times now to pass the first exam in my course it’s too hard this assignment ends now. Then I got locked out of my quizzes the system is evil this needs to end now greatly. I can’t study and AI ISN’T giving the right answers AI...
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom