I pray that I meet Jesus in a dream ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorieJ

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray that I meet Jesus in a dream tonight. In Jesus' name.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ###. She’s now in hospice. Prayer for a peaceful and comforting journey to heaven. Pray for us, her family. That we may draw closer to Jesus ✝️
Replies
10
Views
287
Could as many as will please pray with me for an atheist friend of mine to have a meet Jesus moment in a personal way. Thank you. In Jesus Name amen.
Replies
7
Views
315
A grown man + a younger boy came into a room looked like a father son dynamic. I told them I think I needed exorcism the guy was like praying or giving commands to me and I started barking aggressively at him I head locked the little boy who seemed in join in the deliverance in the dream and I...
Replies
8
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom