I PRAY THAT ### HELPS ME TO ...

Bryonyhowe

Disciple of Prayer
I PRAY THAT ### HELPS ME TO RECOVER FROM MY ACADEMICS BECAUSE I'M LEFT BEHIND DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, I KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT ### WILL HELP ME AS HE ALWAYS DOES. HE IS THE LIVING GOD.......AMEN🙏🙏
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I PRAY THAT G### HELPS ME TO RECOVER FROM MY ACADEMICS BECAUSE I'M LEFT BEHIND DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC, I KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT G### WILL HELP ME AS HE ALWAYS DOES. HE IS THE LIVING G###.......AMEN🙏🙏
I prayed that you will catch-up with your school requirements. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, help my coworkers s they present and answer questions today. Give them the knowledge they need. May everyone who attends or watches it take advantage of everything they could get for free. Thank you for helping. Leave no problems.
Replies
9
Views
164
Please pray that God helps me be a better person.
Replies
6
Views
315
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes went smoothly and students have no...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom