I pray that God will build a hedge of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that God will build a hedge of protection around me and my wife.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father:

We come to you lifting up this ###'s needs. You know their heart Lord, and you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request by your will in Jesus Name. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, To God be the Glory, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, family, children, job, car, finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over everything I'm praying for make a way where it seems to be no way.. Lord God give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
9
Views
211
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life today and everyday bless the work of my hands give me spiritual strength to overcome my work assignments today bring in my coworkers today shut...
Replies
7
Views
217
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today son of David have Mercy on me I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart give me spiritual strength to push through my work assignments today and...
Replies
5
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom