I pray that God will bless ### to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
178
I am praying for a stable job when am done with the course. I pray that God help me to put my education papers in order. For my husband's healing. For financial breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
132
Kimberly please pray that God will bless me with a place to stay amen And I am also need pray for a roommate as well Amen Lord
Replies
8
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom