I pray that God takes over and banishes all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
I pray that God takes over and banishes all evil and negative things, thoughts, actions, dreams, etc to do with that reading I did nine years ago and never allows me to think of it EVER again. Protect my thoughts God, protect my heart, my soul, and my mind.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God takes away my anxiety because I am afraid to become homeless and I am afraid that my family won't let me live with them. I get a social security check and I get money from my job; it's not enough for an apartment. I believe God will help me keep a home and take away my...
Replies
7
Views
302
I am going for surgery on Wednesday. I pray that Jesus takes control of the surgery.
Replies
8
Views
321
I have been stressed out due to family problems, finding a job, and due to people bothering me in the past and won't leave me alone, people bothering me in the past and won't leave me alone and won't take no for an answer. My stress level is high. God please bless us and be with us in Jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom