I pray that God comforts me in my struggles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyAgape

Beloved Servant
I pray that God comforts me in my struggles and that both mine and my family's financial troubles are eased this holiday season. My parents might get evicted for missing their rent payment because my father lost his wallet and an employer refused to pay him for a job. I just want peace of mind.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
6
Views
287
Father in Heaven I am so grateful for everything life health and strength. Just everything that you are doing just for me Lord Jesus sometimes this life wears me down with financial struggles trials and tribulations. I need finances to flow I need a miracle a divine intervention please Lord help...
Replies
8
Views
291
Replies
12
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom