I pray that everyone sleeps well and has a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
I pray that everyone sleeps well and has a good night, In Jesus name, amen.
Proverbs 3:24 - When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our baby to sleep peacefully. Pray that Jesus gives her relief from all discomfort and she sleeps well grows and develops well. Pray that her guardian angels surround her and the blood of Jesus protects her always. Pray that she gains good weight and grows well physically...
Replies
8
Views
340
I humbly pray that everyone, including myself, will never force our beliefs; I also pray this child would stop getting abused, ### for being raped, and lied about. I pray in Jesus Christ's mighty name, Amen and Amen.
Replies
5
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom