I pray that ### changes her attitude about me. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob69

Beloved of All
I pray that ### changes her attitude about me. That she has an change of heart and that she should not judge me for who I am either.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers that my wife changes her attitude towards me and my daughter, Lord pls help our family. Jesus, we need you more than ever now.
Replies
8
Views
366
Dear Lord, I pray that my recent ex-girlfriend gives me another opportunity to speak with her again. Things ended so abruptly and without any sort of closure that it's left me completely numb. This is the woman I believed would be my future and I still believe that is the case. I pray that she...
Replies
10
Views
530
Lord i ask you for one thing at this current moment, my fiancé is unsure of if she has loved me at all and feels like she shouldn’t even be with me, she has been my best friend and my only love for the past 2+ years. i can’t go a day without speaking to her, i love every single thing about her...
Replies
8
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom