I pray that all demons that are ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My deceased ###’s sofa in my parents’ home is demonized. I’ve been sleeping on it and I felt hands reaching up and legs coming out from under it. Tonight I saw a man crawling next to it. Mom loved my aunt and will not get rid of it. Please pray that God would have mercy on us and deliver this...
Replies
11
Views
115
blessed healing successful pregnancy to all pregnant ladies and pregnancy to barren ladies. please provide me a husband I actually want to be with and
Replies
7
Views
155
I need a miracle today that God would permanently disband the tormentors harassing, annoying, pestering and distracting me. Please pray that God would release me from the tormentors. I don't want these people in my life anymore and I want to move on. I don't want to hear familiar spirits...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,154
Messages
16,807,657
Members
650,577
Latest member
Sluyrourtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom