Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray my mental health is fully restored that my thoughts/brain go back to normal I want a complete breakthrough with my mental health so I can start living my best life again but even better then before I want this woman ### blocked from doing voodoo against me and ### I want victory over her ik the mighty name of Jesus I want justice for the pain she as caused me I want breakthrough regarding the woman ### I want her completely rid off I want ### to completely fall in love with me and be loyal faithful selfless towards me I want him to show me his true feelings for me tonight I want a money miracle I want miracles breakthroughs and divine protection
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi this is ###. I’m going through a tough time with job interviews, and it’s affecting my mental health. I feel anxious and discouraged at times. Please pray that God strengthens me, removes my fear, and opens the right door for a good job.
Replies
12
Views
266
Please pray that my life will get better with no more anxiety and depression as it's driving me mad and I keep my job as the thought of being unemployed is frightening me.
Replies
11
Views
218
Please pray for my mental health. I feel very depressed most of the time. I neither find joy in anything nor any motivation. I really want to come out from this zone but I am not able to do so. It’s time for me to set up my career but I feel stuck. It always feels that there is something that is...
Replies
7
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom