I pray Lord Jesus that we all get a better quality

kelvinfern7

Beloved of All
I pray Lord Jesus that we all get a better quality of life. I pray that everywhere life will come in a better quality. I pray for the salvation of my ###. I pray that people in ### and ### will be free from idolatry. I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this. I agree with you by prayer of faith in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need healing and better quality of life and people that can appreciate us, please bless us with our requests and bring Godly friends and workers we can trust and share our lives with. All those that have given us a hard time deliver them Christ our Lord and put your blood shield of protection...
Replies
5
Views
247
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
131
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom