I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS FOR EVERY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS FOR EVERY SINGLE PARTICULAR THING I AM LOOKING FOR DESIRE TO BE MADE PRODUCED ON THE SHELFS ABUNDANTLY NOW AND TO EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS LORD MAKE THEM ALL AVAILABLE TO ME OPEN MY EYES TO THEM LORD I HAVE LIVED YEARS AND YEARS OF MISERY I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME ALL MISERY SICKNESS LACK SORROW GONE FROM MY LIFE PERMANENTLY I PRAY JOY HAPPINESS FILLMENT SUCCESS PROPERTY WEALTH LOVE THE DEEPEST DESIRES OF MY HEART I PRAY THEM INTO MY LIFE ABUNDANT NOW COME TO ME IN JESUS NAME LORD GIVE ME PLEASE BEAUTY FOR ASHES OIL OF GLADNESS INSTEAD OF MOURNING PLEASE MAKE MY DESIRES REAL REALITY BLESS ME WITH A LOT A LOT RICHER BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE AND HEALTH IN EVERY WAY PLEASE IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
233
Please praying for moving this torment neighbor who are full of gossiping, meddling, disorder, bad intentions to torment transfer ruin, misery, harassment, inappropriate behavior sexual “depredation sexual” giving them a the community of list of depredation sexual for the security in neighboring...
Replies
11
Views
203
My mother had a stroke a few months ago, she still can't use her right arm and leg, and my sister died due to cancer 3 days ago. I'm thinking I got the same problem with cancer, because I can feel in my body what my organs are doing to my body, and I'm also struggling financially. I need prayer...
Replies
12
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom