I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY PARTICULAR ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY PARTICULAR THING I AM LOOKING FOR DESIRE TO BE MADE PRODUCED EASY AVAILABLE ON THE SHELVES ABUNDANTLY AND TO EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I STRUGGLE TO FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR DESIRE IT IS A THING OF THE PAST IN JESUS NAME SS
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
234
Pray that God protect us as we go about our days. Pray protection over the house, car, pets, and ourselves, cover us with His blood and shower us with blessings. Pray for my ### to even want to be free of sin even as He sleeps, that He will not masturbate but honor Jesus with his thoughts...
Replies
6
Views
278
Pray that my Husband conquer His pornography addiction in Jesus name and that He starts to love, treat me and look at me according to how God sees me in Jesus name. Pray we grow happy, healthy and closer together. Pray that my Son will not wanna keep secrets from me, while praying for His...
Replies
9
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom