I pray in Jesus name that I will not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus name that I will not need to go to court at all for ### case I pray right now he will plead guilty I pray in Jesus name that I will not need to go to court as a witness in Jesus name PLEASE PRAY
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### she gets migraines and loses her vision pray for no more migraines and she has a cyst on her ovary pray that shrinks and goes away and my husband ### for his goiter to shrink and go away and more my blood sugar to go to a safe number and for the optic nerve in my...
Replies
8
Views
148
i PRAY FOR ### SALVATION AND THAT HE STOPS PLAING GAMES JESUS TOUCH THIS PERSON HEART TO SALVATION ALSO PRAY FOR MY OWN PLACE, ### I PRAY THAT YOU MAY ADOPT THESE 4 PETS IN JESUS NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE VIDEO AMEN
Replies
10
Views
445
father i pray in JESUS name that you will convict the heart of ### in Jesus, I also pray to adopt 4 last kittens and my ex to take his dog in JESUS name Father you take the stress i am only meant to worship you. so get those animals out of my friend's house they are very stressful amen
Replies
11
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom