I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT EVERY TIME I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT EVERY TIME I GET MY PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN WITH EVERY CAMERA THAT ALL PICTURE SO ME TURN OUT TOTALLY AWESOME TOTALLY STUNNING AMAZING OUTSTANDING INCREDIBLY NOW ALWAYS IN JESUS NAME I DECLARE IN JESUS NAME I AM INCREDIBLY PHOTOGENIC NOW ALWAYS NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN WILL I TAKE A BAD PICTURE LOOK TERRIBLE IN PICTURE NEVER EVER AGAIN IN JESUS NAME I RECEIVE NOW THE PICTURES OF MY SELF I DESIRE TOTALLY AWESOME TOTALLY STUNNING AMAZING OUTSTANDING ONES EVEN BETTER TOP CLASS MODELS NOW IN JESUS NAME PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME LORD PLEASE EXCEED ALL MY EXPECTATION PRAYER REQUEST IN JESUS NAME MY FACE IS BLESSED MY FACE IS INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL STUNNING STRIKING YOUNG RADIANT GETTING MORE MORE BEAUTIFUL STUNNING STRIKING YOUNGER IN EVERY WAY EVERY DAY IN JESUS NAME THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD IS UPON ME MY BEAUTY APPEARANCE IS BLESSED FLOURISH A GREAT STRENGTH THE VERY BEST IT HAS EVER BEEN IN JESUS NAMESS
 
You care the child of God, God loves you and has blessed you.
 
Lord Jesus, our saviour, healer, protector, thank u for listening to our pray and also thanks for answering..... Amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ther things are going well something always Goes wrong. Loss of income has caused me to be in debt. No jobs are available right now and it’s making me feel sick to my stomach. Father in Jesus name I need provision please. I’ve been through so many hardships that I can’t really think straight in...
Replies
6
Views
253
Lord, Lord, your words say ask, ask, ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, please, Lord, absolutely no more hurt, pain, sadness, sorrow, disappointments with any any photographs, any selfies, any videos, any Snapchat photographs, Snapchat videos, WhatsApp videos, FaceTime videos...
Replies
7
Views
206
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,589
Members
649,392
Latest member
Valuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom