I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR WEATHER IN ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR WEATHER IN ### TO BE ALOT ALOT MILDER BETTER BLESSED I PRAY FOR LONG LASTING GREAT SUMMERS IN ### AND ALOT MILDER MILDER WINTERS FROM NOW ON IN ### PLEASE LORD IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

How can we work in this outdoors this weekend, praying these workers postpone it til next weekend Lord, where I can also do some work outdoors and not be so consumed by this hot summer weather. Also to eat right and Lord purge out of my system those sweet foods I consumed due to the tremendous...
Replies
8
Views
545
Please pray that the evil, wicked, demonic, Satanic agenda of geoengineering/weather modification shall be exposed and bought to light. Also pray Pray for every individual that is suffering from the effects of chemtrails, GMOs, flouride, 5G frequencies, smart meters, and every other weapon that...
Replies
9
Views
190
Dear Fellow Prayer Warriors and brothers and sisters in Christ. I believe I am locked in a spiritual battle at the moment and the Enemy has been on the attack. I have noticed without fail that every weekend since October it would rain, disrupting my weekend Market activity in my part of...
Replies
13
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom