I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR ### TO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR ### TO BE A BLESSING I PRAY FOR DRUGS TO STOP IN THIS PLACE PERMANENTLY IN JESUS NAME I PRAY NO RIFF RAFF AS WILL BE LET IN THIS PLACE EVERY AGAIN I PRAY FOR ### TO BE CLEANSED BLESSED PROTECTED AND FILLED WITH LOVE PEACE AND JOY PERMANENTLY I PRAY FOR A LOT BETTER PEOPLE TO GO INTO THIS PLACE FROM NOW ON IN JESUS NAME AND I PRAY ALL EVIL OUT OF THIS PLACE PERMANENTLY IN JESUS NAME LORD PLEASE ANSWER THIS
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i PRAY FOR ### SALVATION AND THAT HE STOPS PLAING GAMES JESUS TOUCH THIS PERSON HEART TO SALVATION ALSO PRAY FOR MY OWN PLACE, ### I PRAY THAT YOU MAY ADOPT THESE 4 PETS IN JESUS NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE VIDEO AMEN
Replies
10
Views
441
Please pray for my daughter ### she gets migraines and loses her vision pray for no more migraines and she has a cyst on her ovary pray that shrinks and goes away and my husband ### for his goiter to shrink and go away and more my blood sugar to go to a safe number and for the optic nerve in my...
Replies
8
Views
146
father i pray in JESUS name that you will convict the heart of ### in Jesus, I also pray to adopt 4 last kittens and my ex to take his dog in JESUS name Father you take the stress i am only meant to worship you. so get those animals out of my friend's house they are very stressful amen
Replies
11
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom